Friday, March 30, 2007

My Dreams & Visions About Reachelle - X - 3/27/2007

Sometime around the end of August, beginning of September 2006 I began having vivid dreams and visions about Reachelle. After alot of thought and consideration, I shared them with the other posters, friends and family of Reachelle Smith at the CourtTV.com message board for Reachelle. I felt strongly that it was the right thing to do. I still do and will continue to do so. Someone, somewhere, knows something...

The most recent dream I had took place inside a house. When everything came into focus, I heard Reachelle giggling. Someone was tickling her. They were playing and she was intermittently squealing in between giggles and trying to get away as most children do when they've had enough of being tickled. Reachelle was wearing the yellow sundress, the same one as in the picture of her standing against the tree at Roosevelt Park. She was barefoot and her ponytail was messy from playing. When she got away from whoever was tickling her, she ran down this long dark hallway. Then she stopped. She looked at me, smiled and pointed to the left. I couldn't see what she was pointing at. Then she runs up close to me and kisses my cheek, smiling. Then she turns and points toward a window and says "Look outside!" I went to the window and looked outside and saw lots of green grass or what seemed like grassy fields. I asked Reachelle, "Where are we?" She whispered, "Closer than you think." Next I heard an echoing voice in the background saying something about an "old soul" and a "warrior." Then a woman's voice said, "Meet us half way." Then, "The house is cloaked." Meaning hidden. Next I was told "33rd Street, old oak barn, come into it, a netherlands stop" I thought it odd that she would tell me the house is cloaked when I could see it very clearly. It was a huge farmhouse. Then the woman's voice said, "Even if you bring....(here she hesitated), you will not find." Next she said, "It's there you just have to look. Please tell them she's fine." It was quiet after that for a few minutes, then I heard "Lordsly, 2509" I asked her, "Is that an address?" She replied, "Yes and no." Then, "Yes, it's an address, and no, it is not significant....yet." I asked, "Yet?" She said, "Yes." Reachelle gave me more hugs of trust. I hugged her back and held her tight, reassuring her. Then again, I heard the echoing voice in the background saying something about "clean and smooth moves, precise and concise, even there." As I sat there holding Reachelle, listening, I could hear music, country music playing in the background. The woman's voice spoke again, "Believe it, because that's it." Echoes again "Come clean. She has to." The woman's last words to me were, "There's a light, it's there. You will see it."

Please feel free to comment below, the puzzle pieces are coming together and you may hold the missing piece! If anything in this dream means anything to anyone please email me at The.Seeress@yahoo.com asap! I have had four dreams/visions prior to this one. I will post them as well, soon. They all fit together like pieces to a puzzle. Keep believing for Reachelle!

No comments: