Sunday, March 11, 2007

My Dreams & Visions About Reachelle - IV - 9/20/2006

Sometime around the end of August, beginning of September 2006 I began having vivid dreams and visions about Reachelle. After alot of thought and consideration, I shared them with the other posters, friends and family of Reachelle Smith at the CourtTV.com message board for Reachelle. I felt strongly that it was the right thing to do. I still do and will continue to do so. Someone, somewhere, knows something...

This dream took place in the same apartment? room as the third dream. I was sitting on my knees on the floor visiting with Reachelle.

She was playing with toys and enjoying showing me her new things. She was smiling and said "Hi Seer!" only she used my real name. She seemed extremely content.

She was chattering about her toys and then she stopped and looked out of the corner of her eye and then turned back to her toys. She started to tell me something, something that must have been very important because...

Next thing that comes into my view from my right is the 20 something female from my third dream jumping in front of me waving her arms and very matter of factly telling me, "Yah nothing she has to say to you means anything so..."

I was surprised she saw me. In the other dreams, no one seemed to even notice I was there. I did tell her that "EVERYTHING Reachelle wants to tell me most certainly DOES mean something!"

I stood up then, winked at Reachelle, she smiled back, and I left through the front door. When I looked up next I was outside on a military base. People walking back and forth. Busy. Everybody going somewhere. Cars.

I wish I could have gotten a look at one of the license plates.

No comments: