Sunday, March 11, 2007

My Dreams & Visions About Reachelle - III - 9/13/2006

Sometime around the end of August, beginning of September 2006 I began having vivid dreams and visions about Reachelle. After alot of thought and consideration, I shared them with the other posters, friends and family of Reachelle Smith at the CourtTV.com message board for Reachelle. I felt strongly that it was the right thing to do. I still do and will continue to do so. Someone, somewhere, knows something...

In the third dream there was alot of shouting and confusion. Just as in the first dream, it was if I was seeing it all through Reachelle's eyes. It took place in a house or an apartment. The rooms seemed small so I am more inclined to think it was an apartment.

An older male, mid to late 30s, early 40s who was balding at the crown, with curly dark hair, wore glasses, and had some facial hair, was very dominant over the situation. He was very bossy, nervous and made it quite clear that HE was in charge. He had just come in from outside. He kept shouting to another woman "Go! Get down! Get under!" so that they weren't seen.

There were two other people that were there in the room, a male and female. The male was possibly hispanic, maybe puerto rican? I'm not sure exactly. He was in his 20s and it was apparent that he was close to the female. The female, also in her 20s, looked like a blonde, older version of Reachelle.

Then the younger male said to the female, "You can go! Go get the unique fifteens! You can have those!!!"

Reachelle just kept looking at them like she was confused by all the commotion.

Echoing in the distance were three spoken words:

"LOVE and HOPE and JUSTICE"

[EDITORS NOTE: A few days before I posted this dream to the CourtTV.com message board thread for Reachelle, I had made a post asking if anyone could tell me what 'fifteens' were beside the obvious - numbers. Since the day that I first posted my question about 'fifteens', I have learned the following:

Fifteens are:

a) a computer game
b) the name of an Airforce F-15 Fighter Jet
c) the name of a British Dessert
d) a brand of 'Navy Cut' cigarettes
e) a band
f) a rugby team

Perhaps someone else might have a suggestion that no one else has thought of regarding the significance of 'fifteens'?

These are all pieces of a puzzle that fit together somehow. Someone, somewhere, knows something. Please, I am asking you all, on Reachelle's behalf, if you have any information that can help bring Reachelle home, or if anything in any of the dreams I have shared means anything to you or sounds familiar at all, no matter how insignificant you may think it is, please let us know. Don't be afraid to help, even in the tiniest way, because even the tiniest detail could crack this case wide open and lead us right to Reachelle.]

No comments: