Wednesday, April 4, 2007

My Dreams & Visions About Reachelle - VI - 12/7/2006

*Sometime around the end of August, beginning of September 2006 I began having vivid dreams and visions about Reachelle. After alot of thought and consideration, I shared them with the other posters, friends and family of Reachelle Smith at the CourtTV.com message board for Reachelle. I felt strongly that it was the right thing to do. I still do and will continue to do so. Someone, somewhere, knows something...


In this one, it was very dark. I heard someone address a woman as "Miss Anthony." I got the feeling 'Miss Anthony' could possibly be an alias? Next I heard a woman's voice say, "We're going on a trip baby..." Things began to come into focus and I could see Reachelle in the room coloring at a table with a lamp on it. A woman with long brown hair that was slightly wavy and parted down the middle, was in the next room very nervous. Her thoughts were echoing, "She can identify me? She knows it's me!" Then I saw the words China Town and Canada North. The woman with the long brown hair enters the room Reachelle is in. She tries to lead Reachelle away. Reachelle is fearful, she is breathing fast and her chest is feeling tight. She doesn't want to go with this woman. The woman is insistent. She becomes agitated and very angry. She yells at Reachelle, "DONE!"

Suddenly I had a sick feeling inside. Everything went dark and quiet. The atmosphere became very eerie. Then I heard the woman very firmly say, "It's over. We have to go NOW!" Everything dark and quiet again. Then a feeling of falling, sinking and despair took over.

The woman with the long brown hair began to cry and then began sobbing. She feels hopelessness and blames. "It's all you. It's because of you..." Then another woman was there with her, an older woman with glasses. The woman with the long brown hair called her, 'Mother.' Her mother's name begins with a "V". As she sobbed, she yelled at her mother, "You did this! YOU!"

Then a house came into focus. It was out in the country. It was big, two stories, white, and had lots of windows. Then very prominently I heard, "NOT IN MINOT"

No comments: