Wednesday, April 4, 2007

My Dreams & Visions About Reachelle - IX - 3/09/2007

*Sometime around the end of August, beginning of September 2006 I began having vivid dreams and visions about Reachelle. After alot of thought and consideration, I shared them with the other posters, friends and family of Reachelle Smith at the CourtTV.com message board for Reachelle. I felt strongly that it was the right thing to do. I still do and will continue to do so. Someone, somewhere, knows something...


This vision began with a car pulling up. I heard the young woman [with the long brown hair that's slightly wavy and parted down the middle] exclaim, "I just know we're there!"

Next the scene changed to inside a house. I saw the young woman in a bed with Reachelle next to her. The woman was keeping Reachelle tight against her. The covers were pulled up covering Reachelle's chin and mouth. Reachelle was awake and she was trembling. The young woman's eyes were large and had a wild look to them. I heard the young man exclaim, "It's not the same thing!" The young woman shushed him with, "Shhh, you'll wake her!"

Next suddenly the young woman said something very strange as she closed her eyes, "I love the bushes in this dream."

Then, I saw the words 'blue light', I got the feeling that this was extremely important!

The young woman's sister is distraught. I heard the young woman tell her, "I remember you two dancing." Next, I heard another man's voice tell the young woman's sister, "My son is having a good night's rest at my aunt's house."

Then I heard several people talking. One voice stood out from all the rest that said, "We have people who have cushions, who don't deal with things like we do."

Next the young woman's sister told the man she was talking to earlier, "If you wanna take care of the kid, take care of the kid. It don't matter to me!"

Then the woman with the long brown hair looked in my direction. As she spoke she pointed to a picnic table in the distance where I could see Reachelle coloring. At first, I thought she was speaking to me but then I realized she was speaking to the man with the short dark hair when she said almost begrudgingly, "There's your angel over there." I didn't know he was there. I hadn't seen him until that moment.

Next I heard very prominently, "Dirt! Dirt!"

Then in a quiet conversation with a person I couldn't see, the young woman with the long brown hair whispered, "Put it in the mail, it's cheap."

The scene changed again and it became very dark. The young woman with the long brown hair was engaged in conversation with someone or something in the darkness when I heard her reply, "...almost, and how's my body guard?" When things came into focus, a horrific looking multi-headed dragon with forked tongues appeared. A cold voice shouted, "Don't be a nasty d*ke!"

The young woman almost desperately said, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry. How was your weekend?" The reply was "Good." The young woman said, "Good? Good."

The scene changed again. The young woman and Reachelle were in a car. She looked over at Reachelle, who was buckled into the passenger side front seat, and said, "You can go...to sleep."
Reachelle's eyes were wide as she exclaimed, "Home! Home!"

Next there was something about a suburban Idaho office building that was prominent. Then I saw someone there pick up a phone and say, "Hello?"

The next part of the vision took place up on a roof. There was two people there talking. The young woman [with the long brown hair that's slightly wavy and parted down the middle] and the young man [with the short dark hair]. The young woman began, "So, here we are. It's just you and me again." There were echoes in the background, then she said, "Just like before." The young man was quiet and didn't say anything. She continued, "I thought about my temper last night. I thought alot about it on purpose." Then she said something else I couldn't make out entirely, "....transition, and now I can't kick her." (I couldn't make out the words she used before 'transition')

Next, it seemed as if the young man [with the short dark hair] wanted to tell me his story...

He began, "We were packing the car. We had skates. I had skates too. Fishing, we were going fishing." He continued, "Reachelle was excited. I was excited too. There was a boat." His thoughts were echoing, 'Rental Boats, Lake Darling'. Then he said, "We didn't drink, but we smoked...we smoked alot."

He was quiet for a few minutes, then he continued, "It wasn't right what she was saying. She kept saying that it had to be done, that I had to go away." He made a slight head gesture toward the young woman with the long brown hair.

"Reachelle was my life." These words he spoke with warmth. "Reachelle wanted to catch a fish. I was sad, sadder than most days...my little girl."

Then someone came along and pushed the young man on his way saying, "Come on we can talk about this later." He turned to me as he was walking away and said, "Much love to another inside person." He smiled and then he was gone.

No comments: