Wednesday, April 4, 2007

My Dreams & Visions About Reachelle - XI - 4/04/2007

*Sometime around the end of August, beginning of September 2006 I began having vivid dreams and visions about Reachelle. After alot of thought and consideration, I shared them with the other posters, friends and family of Reachelle Smith at the CourtTV.com message board for Reachelle. I felt strongly that it was the right thing to do. I still do and will continue to do so. Someone, somewhere, knows something...


This vision took place inside a house. The young woman [with the long brown hair] came into the house through the front door. She was not happy. Reachelle ran up to her and put her arms up indicating that she wanted to be picked up. I had the strong sense that Reachelle thought she had come to take her home. The young woman bent down and briefly hugged Reachelle. Reachelle continued to indicate that she wanted the woman to pick her up and hold her. The young woman stood up and said, "Reachelle you know I love you but...", then her attention was drawn to the kitchen where another young woman in her mid to late twenties was pacing. This woman had long black hair and appeared to be either hispanic or native american indian. I could not see her face. As she paced she wrung her hands and appeared to be nervous and worried. She kept looking at the other young woman and then turning away from her continuing to pace back and forth.

The young woman [with the long brown hair that's slightly wavy and parted down the middle] wore her hair pulled back on both sides, caught in a barrette in the back and the rest of it was down. She began to cry out of desperation and frustration as she spoke to the woman with the long black hair, "You've got to let her stay!" The other young woman continued pacing and shaking her head no.

The young woman with the long brown hair exclaimed, "I can't lose her! Please! Can't we talk about this!?!"

The young woman with the long black hair turned to her and said, "No! Not anymore!" Then she sat down at the kitchen table, her hands covering her face, and said, "I'd do anything for you...but break the law. They know." She began pacing again, "You knew back then they knew."

The woman with the long brown hair seemed desperate, "Please...just a little while longer. Til I figure out what to do."

Next the scene changed to the young woman with the long brown hair hugging her mother. She was crying. Her mother told her, "You know what you have to do." The young woman nodded as she wiped her eyes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have had a vivid dream before and woke up at that moment to find it was really happening in real time. I believe it was God speaking to me through a dream. I can't say that is true for your dream. I can just say pray, and asked to know God's plan. I pray for your peace of mind and comfort from God.