Wednesday, April 4, 2007

My Dreams & Visions About Reachelle - VII - 2/27/2007

*Sometime around the end of August, beginning of September 2006 I began having vivid dreams and visions about Reachelle. After alot of thought and consideration, I shared them with the other posters, friends and family of Reachelle Smith at the CourtTV.com message board for Reachelle. I felt strongly that it was the right thing to do. I still do and will continue to do so. Someone, somewhere, knows something...


In this vision there was a lot of dialogue. Conversations going on between two people, one male and one female. Both people were in their early to mid twenties. At first this one took place outside on a sunny day. The two were sitting on lawn chairs. The woman had long brown hair that was slightly wavy and parted down the middle. She had brown or hazel eyes. I got the feeling she was extremely content spending time with the man. She was describing the color of something she was telling him about as 'callalily white' and smiling. She looked over at him and said, "No one will even know the difference. Perfectly preserved." The man, who had dark short hair and brown eyes seemed wary of what the woman was speaking of.

Next I saw Reachelle under water. She was wearing a bathing suit and holding her breath. The water was very clear. She may have been in a swimming pool. She was reaching up from the water depth with her eyes open. While I could see this, the man's thoughts were echoing, "Little Princess" while he thought of Reachelle. Neither the man nor the woman seemed concerned or alarmed about Reachelle being in the water, but she did not seem in trouble and they were close by the water. Next, I heard Reachelle's thoughts echoing, "Please Mama." and "One has a gun."

There were lots of whispers. I saw lights, fires, and flames. I saw the numbers 1004. Then I heard "central aisle/isle"?

No comments: