Wednesday, April 4, 2007

My Dreams & Visions About Reachelle - VIII - 3/07/2007

*Sometime around the end of August, beginning of September 2006 I began having vivid dreams and visions about Reachelle. After alot of thought and consideration, I shared them with the other posters, friends and family of Reachelle Smith at the CourtTV.com message board for Reachelle. I felt strongly that it was the right thing to do. I still do and will continue to do so. Someone, somewhere, knows something...


This vision began very loudly. I saw the young woman [with the long brown hair that's slightly wavy and parted down the middle] again. She was yelling at the young man [with the short dark hair], "Go away! Go Away! I want to make you go away!" She was extremely hateful.

Next I saw the young man collapsed on a steering wheel on the passenger side of a van. His head was on the dash? facing toward the driver side window. Then I heard the woman scream, "You're going to pay for this. I'm not going to live alone forever!"

I saw the words 'boat', 'Lake Darling', 'plan' and 'planning'. Then I heard Reachelle. I looked for her but I couldn't see her. I heard her say, "It was sunny when it happened." and then, "She forgot to be nice."

No comments: