Tuesday, May 18, 2010

May 16, 2010 Marks 4 Years That Reachelle Marie Smith Has Been Missing

My name is Reachelle Marie Smith.  I have been missing for 4 years!  I am 7 1/2 years old now.  I have brown hair and brown eyes.  When I was 3 years old my nickname was 'Peanut' and I loved to have my picture taken.  My birthday is September 10 and this year I will be 8 years old.  I have already missed 4 birthdays with my family. Please, won't you help me find my way home.  Have you seen me? Please look out for me, I need your help to get home safely to my family.  Please, if you have any information, ANYTHING at all, please call 911 IMMEDIATELY! You can also contact the FBI in your area.  The Center For Missing & Exploited Children - 1-800-The-Lost.  Jason Sundbakken @ The Minot, ND Police Department - 701-852-0111.  Please help us find Reachelle!!!!

No comments: